We specialize in copper fabrication including historical reproductions. We are committed to the preservation of our valued historical structures, working with building owners and architects to keep the historical look while often improving function. Our craftsman have vast and varied experience working on historical structures from Lighthouses and period park buildings to private homes, libraries, churches and government buildings.
Our Copper and Metal Fabrication Services include:
- Repair & restoration of historical copper roofing and other architectural features
- Ornamental Copper fabrication – repair, restoration and fabrication of you unique copper/metal decorations
- Copper & Metal Roofing Installation, repair and restoration – Standing seam, modern copper shingles, soldered shingle and flat roofs
- Copper cornice, flashings, Fascia and Valleys
- Copper Gutters & Downspouts
- Copper Roofs for Bay Windows, Dormers
- And much more… Call us for all your needs
Some of our projects that showcase our coppersmithing
- St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception Parish, Niles Michigan
- Israelite House of David in Benton Harbor Michigan
- Bay City Hall Roof Restoration, Bay City Michigan.
We travel when the project requires, Call us today at 1-800-479-6855 with your needs large or small.